Protecto Energy Plate Liner
The only Self-Adhesive Air and Moisture Barrier between the Floor Deck and Wall Plate Protecto Energy Plate Liner® is designed specifically for conforming and sealing off the air gaps between the floor deck and the exterior wall plates.The unique peel and stick adhesive bottom of Protecto Energy Plate Liner® allows for easy and precise placement. The 1/4″ closed cell foam forms a gasket seal beneath the exterior wall plate virtually eliminating any air drafts resulting in a tremendous amount of heating and air conditioning energy savings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The only peel and stick 1/4″ closed cell foam plate liner that totally stops air and moisture infiltration between the wood floor and wall plate.
- Can be used in residential, commercial and multi-family construction.
- Helps reduce energy costs by stopping air conditioning and heating loss between the wood floor and the wall plate.
- Self-adhering for easy and precise placement.
- Exceeds all local, state and national building codes.
- Conforms and seals off irregularities between substrates (i.e. warped wood to wood, metal frame to concrete, etc.).
- Convenient 31/2″ and 51/2″ widths.
- Stops dangerous carbon monoxide from entering the home from garage sill areas.
- Extremely resilient, will not rot or deteriorate with age.
- Adheres to wood, concrete, metal, block, vinyl and foam surfaces.