Premium Energy Sill Sealer
The only Self-Adhesive Air and Moisture Sill Barrier Premium Energy Sill Sealer combines a full 3/8″ closed cell polyethylene foam with an aggressive self adhesive waterproofing membrane that conforms and seals off the voids and irregularities between the top of the foundation and sill plate. This unique and patented design combines the peel and stick waterproofing characteristics of Protecto Wrap’s waterproofing membrane with a 3/8″ thick closed cell foam sill sealer forming a gasket seal to virtually eliminate any air, moisture and insect/rodent infiltration beneath the sill plate.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The adhesive bottom conforms and seals to the uneven top of the foundation wall
- Helps lower energy costs by stopping heating and air conditioning loss at the foundation to sill plate interface
- Helps eliminate costly call backs for builders due to leaks
- By sealing off the cold joint between the top of the foundation and the sill plate helps keep floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- A full 3/8″ closed cell foam provides 11/2 times more protection from energy loss over standard 1/4″ sill sealers used by builders today
- Exceeds all local, state and national building codes
- Self adhering for easy and precise placement
- Mildew and water resistant – will help prevent sill plate rot
- Adheres and conforms to irregularities found in the top of foundation walls.
- Extremely resilient, will not rot or deteriorate with age
- Works on residential and commercial construction, slab on grade, crawl spaces or with basements
- Convenient 31/2″ and 51/2″ widths (custom sizes available in quantities).
- Stops dangerous corbon monoxide from entering the home from garage sill areas
- No extra tools needed, application can be done with just a utility knife.
- Virtually eliminates air, moisture and insect/rodent infiltration beneath the sill plate
- Will save the homeowner thousands of dollars in energy costs over the life of the home